Friday 14 June 2013

Josh in the Man Apron

Here is Josh, came over the other night so I collared him to try on my new Apron, same styling but with a plain edge and small bake lite buttons from the 1940's . Josh is our Godson and is now a landscape Gardener, he came to Timothy Garden Design (my Husband Timothy's business) for a school placement and loved it. Well I think he looks just the part in the Apron, £28.00 made of hard-wearing 100% cotton twill with the usual handy pocket with 4 compartments for all the stuff you carry about in the garden.  Can't believe what I have in mine so many bits and pieces, mainly seed packets with a few seeds in the corner, lots of off cuts of twine, a few sweets, flower snips which I must confess I use for everything, mobile phone, gloves and quite often a trowel, always my mini dibber and a pencil. Let me know what you have in your garden apron pocket!






Today Mandi who helps us in the garden lost her phone, we all searched high and low but nothing. Poor Mandi was getting quite upset and thought she had lost it so we phoned her number and could hear that it was on the lawn, eventually after many calls it was located at the bottom of the trug full of weeds!! She should have put it in her apron pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment